Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another day

Time is flying by since my last post.  I have been trying to figure out how to add pictures using my iPad. I downloaded google plus but can't figure it out any help is muchly appreciated. It keeps telling me to download google plus even though I already did.

At work today I fell, a new guy sprayed cooking oil and some landed on the floor. Me being the clutz I am was going around the corner and landed on my knee. The floor was a cement floor with tile, I hit it hard with my knee. I did  go to the workman's comp doctor had it x-rayed and was told it was just bruised. I'll be wearing a knee brace put I am so thankful it's not fractured. The new guy came apologized to me and was almost in tears. I kept trying to tell him I'm fine and not to worry. I feel so bad for the kid.

2 comments:

  1. when you figure out how to post the pictures with your ipad maybe you can do a tutorial for ME! I can't do it either!

    ReplyDelete