Friday, February 29, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!

I have been tagged by my friend Vicky but as my friend Karen said who was also tagged by Vicky that everyone I know has either been tagged by Vicky or has recently been tagged so I will also in the fun of the game post 7 things about myself.

1. I'm 50 years old.

2. I live on a farm but we don't farm anything.

3. I have 1 daughter and 3 step children,

4. I have 6 grandchildren and a 7th one due end of July beginning of August.

5. I have a studio that is bigger then my home.

6. I dye fabric, make quilts, longarm quilt, crochet and I have tried knitting.

7. I have my own internet store where I sell my handdyes and I also vend at shows.
www.mamawshanddyes.com

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Judi, me, you and now Karen are all 50!! Well, I can't say that anymore after June 20th but until then we are all the same age. Can you imagine having kids the age of mine? 12 & 13?? A studio larger than your house? how did you manage that? Isn't the kinda backwards?!?! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete