Friday, March 21, 2008

Grandkids, Trevor's Birthday gift

My oldest grandson will be 8 next week,where does the time go? We were going to celebrate his birthday on Easter but he was over yesterday and it was such a beautiful day out we decided to give him his gift early. Needless to say he loved his gift. I had to share pictures of his brother and sister to.

What's in the box???

Is that for me? WOW

checking out the paper work

Ryan I wanna see to.

Papaw showing Trevor what everything does.

Checking out the fit.

First Ride I should mention that this is battery operated and will not use any gas, it also doesn't go real fast, just fast enough for an 8 year old.

Kaycee and Ryan

Kaycee and Ryan

Trevor

1 comment:

  1. The kids are cute Judi, do they have racing helmets to protect them while they are riding? Not meaning to be a nosy parker but my hubby and I were talking about bike helmets this morning so it was on my mind.

    ReplyDelete