Friday, August 15, 2008

When it rains it pours

This week has been one unusual week. I took my dh to the er with a swollen leg. He had thought he had pulled something but no it can't be that simple. Instead he has blood clots in his leg and his lungs. He is also in A-fib that is when the top and bottom of the heart doesn't beat in sink. I am so thankful that I got him to go to the er on Wednesday, if he didn't go we may have lost him.

This morning I was in my studio working before I went to the hospital and my good Olioso iron accidentally fell off my big board. I new it was broke and sure enough when I plugged it in and turned it on it just kept going up and down, the water tank also must of cracked since all the water came out of the bottom. I loved this iron it was great to use especially since I have tennis elbow and I wouldn't really have to lift it much. I will have to save my pennies to get another one I am so upset about it I haven't even had this iron 6 months.

So when it rains it pours around here. Hope everyone else's week has been better then mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment