Tuesday, October 7, 2008

DesMoines, Iowa

We made it to Des Moines yesterday afternoon. We thought we would get our hotel and then get in line to unload for the show. We sat for 2 hours in line. We wanted to get it all inside before the rain started. Well we got it all inside and I got my quilts hung so this morning I will finish setting up. There really isn't much room for cars or trucks to unload at. I really hate to see what it will be like when we go to load back up on Saturday. There has been a big controversy about where to park also. The lot is VERY small and they want it for people attending the show so Us vendors have to find another location or walk to and from. It's about a 1/4 mile from my hotel but the hotel has a shuttle and they will take and pick me up each day so that will help a lot. I'm off for the day to set up and find a Walmart and maybe a laundry mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment