Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Soctopus

Here is a picture of the soctopus I finally finished. I'm made this for my youngest grandson for Christmas. He is only 3 months old now so I figure that he could use it for chewing on when he starts teething. I'm still deciding weather or not to embroider a face on it. This used two pair of women's trouser socks and a bag of filler. Gee that hand sewing sure did a number on my elbow. I never thought that holding a needle would make it hurt as much as it did. I'm going to have surgery on my elbow on Nov 6th so I'm trying to get done all the things I need to before then.

1 comment:

  1. Is it ever cute Judi, he'll love it.

    I hope the surgery goes well with your elbow. Keep us posted on what's happening and let us know just before you go in so we can pray for you.

    ReplyDelete