I have been working on a quilt for my bed and thought I would show the progress. I started this quilt back in Jan but with all the shows I put it on the back burner. Now that I am ready for Paducah I thought I would sew a little on it. I did a little earlier this week and a little today. I handdyed a light, med and dark sage green using sateen fabric. When I dyed the fabric I wasn't thinking but I needed a fourth fabric so I added the batik for the background. The first picture is as far as I had it this morning and I started putting more blocks up around it and stitched a little and so on. I like the way this is turning out and I had dyed some sage green fabric last winter and quilted two pieces together to keep the cold out of my bedroom so this will match that. There are alot of small pieces in this quilt so it will take me awhile to get this one done. The size will be king size and I do have to enlarge the pattern so I thought I would just keep going with the pattern until I reach the size I need.
As far as I got so far.