Friday, October 9, 2009

Nothing to show

WOW it's been a week since I blogged, there really isn't anything going on here this week. After getting home from doing the show in IN I ran up to my daughter's to help her unpack. Her and her family moved 4 hours away and I will miss them.

Today I ran my dh up to the city with his truck for repairs. There was a light on his dash on it was the emissions light. They checked the truck from one end to the other and found it was the gas cap after paying $79 for labor the gas cap was only $16.50. That's a pretty expensive gas cap, they get you coming and going.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when that happens. Sometimes I don't know about the computer diagnostic...they tore my car all apart not long ago when it was an emission problem also, and it turned out to be a very expensive part to fix that you really don't need. ??? go figure.

    ReplyDelete