In my last post I talked about a few of the things I got done this week, well here are some pictures. The first picture is the 2009 Thimbleberries Quilt. I still have two more borders to put on it before quilting but the quilt shop hasn't received as of yet the fabric for one of the borders. We have been working on this quilt all of 2009 one block a month.
This next picture is a quilt I quilted for a customer, this is the second quilt I quilted for her in the past two weeks. I used a panto with maple leaves on it.
The quilting on the back of the quilt.
This next picture is of 33 yards of fabric all dyed the same color for a customer. This customer wanted 12 sets of 2 1/2 yard pieces to sell in kits for her quilt shop.
Today I also got an apron cut out for my daughter I will probably make it tomorrow or the next day so watch for pics.