Monday, December 14, 2009

Quilting again and internet woes

It seems like my internet has been more off then on lately, we stopped by city hall today to see how the new system is going to work for the city, but it's not up and running yet so will have to wait and see if it will reach us. We are about a mile from town but can see the water tower and that's where the new one is suppose to be located. We have Hughes Net and since I have been back from vacation it's just not working or is really slow and we can't even get into anything.

In the past week I have gotten my studio cleaned and I have been making some oven mitts and pot holders and also got a 103x105 quilt quilted. This quilt in the picture below I have had in my to be quilted pile for way to long. I think I made this top in the winter of 2004-2005 so it's about time it's gotten done. I have decided that I wanted to get some of my quilts quilted in the next year and this was the first of many to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment