Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunset Safari Done

Today I finished the Sunset Safari quilt. I had to make some changes from the pattern since the borders didn't fit according to the measurements given so the small black rectangles on the top and bottom of the strips I made smaller. I also made the black strips on each side of the squares narrower all and all I like the way it ended up. I quilted it by outlining the elephants and the trees and stitching in the ditch along the borders..

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The small squares on the sides give it the appearance of being a filmstrip. Nice job!