Friday, February 26, 2010

log cabin blocks

Today I spent the day finishing up what I needed to do for next week's quilt show in Bloomington, IN. I also decided that since I also sell black and whites that I would make a black and white log cabin quilt. I got 4 blocks done and plan on making a total of 30. I just have them up on my design wall now so I will play with the design once I get more blocks done. I am using only 6 white and black fabrics and 5 black and white fabrics. I still haven't decided on which fabric to use as a border. I'll decide once I get the blocks all put together.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I have a huge black and white stash and am currently working on a black and white quilt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the black and white. Your blocks are gorgeous.

    Ann flowers
    Flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are grat blocks! Have fun, can't wait to see how you finish it out...you always come up with such neat ideas, Judi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enlarged it Judi and it is so pretty! It is going to be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete