Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy day

Today was a beautiful day here in mid Missouri, our temps broke a record of 89 degrees, it seems like we just skipped spring and went straight to summer. I'm not complaining I love this weather.

My accomplishments for the day, I got this little quilt quilted, bound and put a sleeve on it for a customer, rusted 4 yards of fabric and snowdyed 4 t shirts. I also straightened out part of my studio, I lost my favorite rotary cutter but still haven't found it so I'll just pull another one out and keep looking for this one I was just using it before this last show cutting all those fat quarters I wonder which black hole it went into. My grandkids will be here this weekend and we leave for our next show on Wednesday so it's a busy few days here.

1 comment:

  1. Judi, thanks for leaving your blog site for us to read, it's a great blog. Check our facebook page on Friday to find out the winner of the Blog-of-the-Week!

    You do great work, keep it up!

    www.americanquilter.com

    ReplyDelete