Saturday, April 3, 2010

Rusted Fabric and T shirts and Customer quilt

I really like the disappearing nine patch, they are so quick and easy to make and this one turned out great. This is a store display and I did the quilting for advertising, I really want to get my longarm business going.

I did a little rust dyeing this week and here are my results. The one piece is 2 and 1/2 yards long and I had wrapped it on my husband's burn barrel. I really like the way that one turned out. One of the other pieces I think looks like a person with the arms flying and the hair a mess I really like the way it turned out as well. the third piece I'm not to happy with, I had taken different farm implements and wrapped them up I think I should of gotten better contact with the pieces and this piece would of came out better.

These are a couple of t's I snowdyed this week.

1 comment: