Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Three's Company Thimbleberries


This is the quilt Three's Company that  I finally finished thanks to my friend Diane. This quilt is the one that the shop owner decided after we paid for everything that she was going to substitute fabric. Anyways I voiced my opinion and was asked to leave the shop, it left a really bad taste in my mouth and I just left the quilt sit  until today. All it needed was 2 more borders on it and it would be done before quilting I did have to go to another quilt shop an hour away to get the correct fabric to finish it. Thanks to Diane and telling me the last few days that she was working on her's and going to finish it got me motivated to get those borders on. I even had the borders cut just needed to be sewn down.  I have a niece getting married in July and I think I will give her this as a wedding gift. Tomorrow I hope to get it on the longarm and get it quilted. Thanks Di.




No comments:

Post a Comment