Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday again

WOW where did the last week go? It's Wednesday again and I really don't have anything to show. I went to MQS got lots of new thread for the longarm and then spent some time with my grandkids. My guild was offering a hand applique class last Saturday and I took it, learned lots of wonderful tips. I went to 2 meetings and quilted a charity quilt other then that I dyed fabric for the back of the Winter Break quilt, I  finally finished the top and as soon as I get it quited I will share it with you all. I started yet another quilt and it will be in black and white. I ordered lots of new patterns, stencils, paint stiks, some silk thread for my store waiting for some of it to come in so I can get it priced and ready for the next show. Now to make some samples up of some of these patterns never a dull moment at Mamaw's Handdyes.

I got with my local quilt shop and will be teaching a hands on hand dyeing class on July 10th. If your interested in the class contact Gertie at Greenview Sew and Vac in Greenview, MO.

No comments:

Post a Comment