Sunday, September 12, 2010

Home again

It feels so good to be home again. I was able to see and meet a few of my blog/facebook friends while in WI. It's always so nice to be able to put a face with a name. They brought me some wonderful little gifts as well.
this is a necklace my friend Chris made she sells them in her etsy store.

This is a marbled piece my friend Karen gave me. I love both presents and want to thank both of them again. I also got to see my dyehard friend Chris it was great to see her as well, she had driven across Kansas with me when I went on retreat, sorry I didn't get any pictures didn't think about my camera.

This week will be a busy one in the studio I have 7 quilts coming in to be longarm quilted and I also need to restock for my next show. I sold out of all my large rusted pieces and also my small discharged pieces. I also need a few colors of fabric dyed. Templates/stencils were very popular at this show and will be placing another order tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. It was great to see you too Judi! Glad you are home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun visiting with you too! Happy to hear you had a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great show if you sold out some of your fabric...hope the next one is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No big surprise that you sold out all of your rusted pieces ~ they're beautiful!
    Love the marble fabric!

    ReplyDelete