Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Snowdyes

I have been playing with snowdyes some more since we were snowed in for so long. Here are just a few of those that I did.
SOLD

SOLD

SOLD




SOLD

SOLD

See the pile of snow we have several of those along the driveway and we still need to dig out the front of the house. I will be snowdyeing for a long time from this snow.

not to happy with this piece it didn't get as much color as others I'm still debating on weather to overdye it it or not. It does have a light green cast to it.

Here's another one that didn't get the dye like the others. Not sure why there is so much white I may overdye this one also with a light color.

SOLD




SOLD

8 comments:

  1. Your snow dyes are amazing! I am now inspired to try some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful! I'll have to learn how to do this - and perhaps move (or at least visit) somewhere snowy. Thanks for sharing. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. no snow for us this past week-you making some wonderful snow dyed pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..those are so pretty! I love the blues and purples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are terrific. They remind me of mediation circles, I forget the name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous! It's addictive, isn't it? Maybe because the next one will always look different...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Judi, lot of work in those. Were they one yard pieces?

    ReplyDelete