Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snowdyed Mandalas

Here are a few more snowdyed mandala's I did this week. It was a beautiful day today our temps hit 75 degrees the sun was out and the wind was blowing. Alot of the mud is drying up and the snow is all gone. It looks like I will have to make snow if I want to make anymore of these mandalas. It's been a crazy week here and I hope to get things back to normal this weekend with more dyeing going on.
SDM 65

SDM 66 SOLD

SDM 67

SDM 68

SDM69

SDM 70

SDM 71 SOLD

SDM 72

SDM 73

6 comments:

  1. OMG. Are you selling any of these? I need to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have tons of snow here. Too bad I can't send you some. Love the mandalas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your snow mandalas are yummy.
    they remind me of my youth...
    thank you for making them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all your snow dyes!!! But I have to ask as you have so many ...what are you going to do with them all?

    ReplyDelete