I was gone on retreat over the last weekend so today it was time to get busy in the studio again. I snowdyed these Farmer Dresses for a client in Arkansas. She had requested the lime green and purple colors. She also requested a hot pink which is batching as I type.
This quilt is a logcabin I quilted for a client today. This first picture shows the back side and the second the front. I found a green thread that was a little bright for this quilt but after quilting it it looks good and blends well.
Today I also did a little rust dyeing and those pieces are outside batching for a few days. I'll post pictures when I get it done.
These are the blocks I made on retreat. Today I started making the pieces to fill in hope to have this done soon.