Monday, May 23, 2011

retreat quilt and monsters

I have been playing catchup for the last few days. I finally was able to get around to making my grandkids their monsters. I had given the two youngest ones the store samples I had and the two older ones asked for me to make them one. I finally got around to getting them done and I'm sure they will be happy to get them in the mail. I did let the kids pick out what fabric they wanted and what monster they wanted.

                                     Back side of the bat monster and spiky hair monster.

Front of the monsters.

This quilt was started  when I went on retreat to Nebraska City last Feb. I finally was able to get it done and quilted. I quilted it in diamonds as Jo's sample was done. This was the first time I had done the diamonds and it was really easy on my longarm. Nice to have another one checked off my list. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment