Monday, December 10, 2007

Ice Storm Day 2

I didn't get anything done once again today. We woke to more ice and our power being out part of the night. We ran today since our kerosene heater took a crap on us. It lasted us 20 years so we got our use out of it. We went all over and everyone was out. That's okay, some people have been without power for 2 days now, ours has been out for only around an hour at a time. It was out today just in time for me to not have to cook dinner so out we went. You would think why is she out running with so much ice. I myself can't believe the roads are goo

There is a swingset somewhere in that mess.
grandkids swingset
Apple Tree

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nasty Judi, I hope everything gets back to normal for you real soon and that there isn't to much damage to property and trees.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete