Friday, January 11, 2008

Mystery quilt, Thimbleberries


This block is a lotto block for Thimbleberries. I made it yesterday but didn't have time to post it. Anyways we are given a focus fabric and we had to use it with only Thimbleberries fabrics.

\>
This block is installment 6 in the mystery quilt. I made four of these blocks today. They sure were a challenge with all the y seams. I am finally caught up now. I had a hair appointment today and the gal was running an hour behind so this is all I got done. I did get to work a little on my Dogwood Challenge for one of the guilds I belong to. More on this tomorrow.

I received an invite to be a vendor at the Mancuso show in Denver only problem is its the same time I am scheduled for a class at Nancy Crow's Barn with Carol Soderlund. Now I have to make a decision if I want to take a class or vend at a show and make a little money. decisions decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment