Friday, January 4, 2008

Nesting Robin and Bingo



Above is a picture of two of the color wheels I did yesterday a dark and a med color. These are for the Nesting Robin Quilt that I will be doing with one of my dyeing groups. I used Dharma Fire Red, Dharma Sky Blue and Dharma Golden Yellow.

I also dyed a light wheel today and a wheel with nickel added to it. It is batching until tomorrow.

I won a great prize from my friend Karen in November from playing bingo, so its my turn to be hostess and give a prize. Today I announced the theme of Winter Fun so everyone picks 12 words and sends them to me after that I make a master list and they pick 12 words from it. I worked today on the prize but I will talk more about it tomorrow when its done. Below is a picture of the great prize I won.

1 comment:

  1. I love your colour wheels and I can't wait to see what you come up with for the nested round robin.

    ReplyDelete