Saturday, February 9, 2008

We Made It!

We Made It!
We made it to IN last night. My dh wanted a certain pizza for about the last 6 months so that is what we had for dinner. It was just as good as we remembered. In MO in the area I live in there just isn't a good pizza.

The big thing out here is the potholes. They are causing terrible traffic backups. They stated on the radio last night that if you have damage to your vehicle from the potholes to go to the Dept of Transportation web site and fill out a form and they will reimburse you for any damage the potholes have caused. WOW they don't fix the roads but will pay for the damage to your vehicle that is almost unbelievable.

We were suppose to get one to four inches of snow last night but it never did happen. The weather predictions here are just like in MO, they never get it right.

I get to see my mom today. I haven't seen her since July when I went on the wedding cruise. Tomorrow is the Birthday Party and back home on Monday. This is a quick 500 mile trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment