Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Personal Palette Class

I arrived in Ohio on Sunday to take a class with Carol Soderlund at The Crow Barn.
Yesterday we did a rainbow color wheel and also a one yard piece of fabric with a rainbow.

Today we did a gradation of what you find between the sharp colors. I choose to go across the color wheel instead of doing more of the orange, green or purple family. I used Orange to Blue.

Tomorrow we will work with thermofaxes and do some thickened dye work.

I have meet one of the gals from runoff and another one that had been on the list previously. So much to learn so little time.


2 comments:

  1. Nice Judi, hopefully you get some time in there to socialize and have fun. Sounds like you're learning a lot or if not learning you're accomplishing a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I missed that you posted what you done in your class, but I did..lol Very nice fabrics Judi!

    ReplyDelete