Saturday, April 26, 2008

Paducah,meeting Dyehards

Today was the last day of the show. I'm sad it's over but happy I was able to enjoy a wonderful week vending. I meet so many people from all over the world. I was asked to vend at a few other venues. I had people saying they wished they had found my handdyes first they liked them so much better then what they had bought at the convention center.

I also got to meet a gal from the dyehard runoff group I belong to she lives here in KY. I got to see another gal from the dyehard group she is from CO I have meet her almost a year ago. It's always fun to have the Dyehards get together.
It was also good to see a friend I haven't seen in at least 5 years she now lives in Mississippi. There are a few pictures posted below of the gals from my different dyeing groups.

Tomorrow I head to Ohio for my class with Carol Soderlund and looking forward to seeing friends I have meet in her class previously. Look for pictures in the next week of my adventure there.

No comments:

Post a Comment