Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day, Ready to Go

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. My day was pretty quite, I got the last of the snowdyed fabric rinsed, washed and ironed. My wonderful husband got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and made steaks on the grill for dinner.

I'm ready to head to Overland Park Kansas tomorrow for the MQS show. This is the longarm show so I don't expect to have a lot of sales but we will see.

Last week I was busy dyeing 71 yards of snowdyed fabric and six 15 step color wheels which I cut into either fat quarters or jelly rolls. Today I will do one last inventory and get it all ready to pack into the van to leave in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you lots of sales, maybe even to sell out of all your fabrics, wouldn't that be nice?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the show Judi, I hope you do well regardless.

    ReplyDelete