Wednesday, June 11, 2008

potholder, stacked posie supreme, quiting

I try to post something everyday but needless to say I can't. I did finish the Stacked Posie Supreme now it needs quilting. I did get the jellyroll colorwash quilt quilted yesterday in time to take it to guild last night. I also made this cute flip-flop potholder yesterday and caught up with my thimbleberries and am working on getting caught up with my mystery quilt. After this section there is the final and the mystery quilt Will be done and ready for quilting. Today I went to a local guild trunk show/luncheon. It was at a guild that I don't belong to. They had a very nice salad luncheon and dessert. The trunk show was put on by a local quilt shop and she did a wonderful job.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm sorry I was unable to respond to your question about the machine quilting panel--I didn't have an email address for you. You can find the Skillbuilders Panels at Keepsake Quilting here:
    http://www.keepsakequilting.com/productdetail/2875.htm
    If you don't want the companion booklet, you can probably call and just have a panel cut from the bolt.
    Also here:
    http://www.ericas.com/quilting/tools/skillbuilder.htm
    Both of these are reliable companies.

    ReplyDelete