Saturday, August 2, 2008

weather,gas,dyeing

Wow the weather here has been really hot and humid. We have been having heat advisories today and for the next couple days. With the heat index up in the low hundreds you have to really watch out. I did get a swim today but it really wasn't refreshing as it was yesterday.

I can't believe the cost of gas has gone down a little instead of up. I was able to get gas for $3.59 today. Last week while in the city though we were able to get it for 3.41. It really makes you wonder why there is such a big difference in the price from one town to another. We drove around the lake here today and in one town it was 3.69, another was 3.62 and yet another 3.64.

I did get to do a little dyeing today. Here is a piece that I just love the way the color came out.

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty Judi, reminds me of some of my snow-dyed pieces.

    ReplyDelete