Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm home

It just feels so good to be back home. I did okay at the Quilt Expo. Nancy Zeman actually came to each booth and personally thanked everyone for being there. Now that was really nice.
It rained half the way home and when I got home there was 4 and 1/4 inches of rain in my rain guage. There was quit a bit of flooding that we could see along the roads.
Tomorrow will be a day to clean and do laundry and then Tuesday I have to go to Springfield, MO to set up for the guild show there. This show is the 3rd largest show in the state of MO. The show will run from Thursday thru Saturday. Stop and say hi if you go to that show and if you tell me you read it on my blog I will give you 10% off.

2 comments:

  1. I sure wish I had your energy Judy.
    I know how much work organizing, setting up and taking down shows is.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be at the show..I have a quilt in the longarm display.. I dont know how much time I will have to check out the venders but I hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete