Friday, September 19, 2008

Springfield MO quilt show

I'm in Springfield,MO vending at the Springfield Quilt Guild. This has been a really nice show, we set up on Tuesday and the show started on Thursday (yesterday). I have been able to see alot of gals that I know at this show, yesterday was the girls from Stover and Osage Beach and today have been the girls from both Camdenton and Jefferson City. My snowdyed fabric has once again been very popular, I did order another 100 yards of fabric so I can dye some more next week for the next two shows.
Pictures of my booth are below, I don't have a neighbor this time so it seems like my booth is larger which is very nice to have a side open. Tomorrow is the last day of the show and we will tear down and head home.

1 comment:

  1. Your booth is always beautiful Judi! Great looking fabrics there.

    ReplyDelete