Saturday, December 13, 2008

grandkids, sewing machine, winter storm

The weather here is really nice today a little windy but nice. We are expecting a good storm in the next couple of days in fact we are under a winter storm watch with rain turning to sleet then snow with an accumulation of 12" of snow is last I heard. It will be nice to have some snow for snowdyeing but here in MO they don't know how to take care of the roads so we will be stuck at home for a few days.

This is my new sewing machine. A local quilt shop is going out of business and I was able to great a great deal on this featherweight. I have always wanted one and I just couldn't pass it up. I also was able to get some turning racks for my patterns to display at shows.

I meet my grandkids at the American Legion today for their annual Christmas party. We all had a great time.
Trevor 8

Kaycee 4, Justin 4 months

Ryan 2

Flat Stanley had to see santa to.

2 comments:

  1. The grandkids are so cute and look like they are having fun. Flat Stanley too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear you got to see the grandkids,,so adorable they are!!! And what a great pic of Flat Stanley..now everyone can see that flat stanley visited Santa.

    ReplyDelete