Wednesday, March 25, 2009

doctors and the Gatherin

I took Marc to the pain clinic today, we thought he was going to get a shot in his spine but since he is on coumadin for the blood clots last August they wouldn't do it until he is off the coumadin for 7 days. We are now waiting for a call from the heart doctor to give us the okay.

I set up for another show tomorrow. This one is just 20 miles from home, it's called The Gatherin. This show is in it's 3rd year and should be a good one. There will be over 25 booths not all quilt related, also free wine tasting. So if your in the Stover, MO area Friday and/or Saturday be sure to stop in the Lions Building at the back of the park for some great deals.

I did get to do some snowdyeing today 9 yards and another 12 step color wheel. I think I have everything ready to go set up tomorrow. I'll share pictures as usual tomorrow night. I hope to get the stuff I did today rinsed and washed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment