Monday, March 9, 2009

Home again

I'm home for a few days, and during this time I will snowdye a few pieces, do laundry and get some orders out the door. I still have plenty of paperwork to do but that will wait until I get back next week. I leave on Wednesday for the Greater Dallas Guild Show as always if you go to the show and tell me you read my blog I will give you 10% off your order.

The show in Bloomington, IN was a good one and I will return next year. Saturday the convention center was so hot that people were getting sick and leaving. I was over in the annex and it was really nice there warm but not hot. I heard nothing but good comments on the show, the teachers, the quilts, the vendors everyone had a wonderful time except for the heat on Saturday. The reason it was so hot on Saturday in the convention center was the temps outside rose up to the mid 70's and nobody was expecting that. The heat was still on in and it's hard to switch over and change in such a short time. This show is always the first weekend of March so if you want to take some good classes with great teachers and see beautiful quilts this is a good show to attend.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had a good show, have a safe trip to Dallas!

    ReplyDelete