Wednesday, April 29, 2009

overdyeing and icedyeing,

It seems that spring has just jumped past us and we have gone from winter to summer. We had a 77 degree day that was very muggy. The rain has held off so far today but we are expecting another 1 to 2 inches. After getting my inventory done yesterday I decided to over-dye some of my fabric. It seems like I have/had a lot of lighter colors so I decided to over-dye them and make them darker. Here is a basket of fabric I did yesterday. Today I also spent the majority of the day over-dyeing fabric. I will post a picture tomorrow of some of the fabric I did.
I have a customer that wants some pieces of fabric that have alot of white in them so I iced dyed a couple yards for her. I used basic blue but the picture doesn't show the color very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment