Friday, December 4, 2009

internet woes

I haven't been able to get on line for about a week now. The internet is either working really slow or I'm getting web acceleration, I really hate paying for something I can't use.

As of December 1st I have closed my online store. I can't justify paying what I have to pay to keep it open. I will still be doing a few shows next year and I may put some fabric on etsy for sale.

I had promised vacation pics but with the way the internet is working I think I had better just move on. We have been getting ready for Christmas here, the tree is up and all the decorations. I have a few more things to get sewen but then again my sewing machine is also in the shop so I have one that I am borrowing. when it rains it pours around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment