Wednesday, January 6, 2010

back to dyeing

Today I got back to dyeing and dyed these onesies. The newborn size was really hard to spiral and didn't turn out to well. I also snowdyed some and have those batching so hopefully tomorrow I can share pics with you all.



I have no idea what is going on with my computer right now but it keeps flickering. It's plugged in and not loose I just hope it's not going out on me.

We are under a winter storm advisory again today. The snow started about 1 this afternoon and is suppose to snow all night and into tomorrow afternoon. I sure hope we don't get all they are saying. And after the snow we are suppose to get an artic blast with tempss that don't reach 10 and windchills to 30 below. Everyone dealing with the harsh weather please stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute!!!

    my favorites;
    row 1 1 onesie
    row 2 1 onesie
    row 3 all of them
    row 4 all cute, love the third one in that row, the deep colors is awesome!

    AWESOME Job!

    What do you do to them after that?


    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete