Saturday, January 9, 2010

more snowdyes and internet woes

These are a few onsie's I dyed using the snowdyed technique. I really like the way the color splits, as you can see the blue didn't split which is okay since it will look great on a little boy. Most of the blues have red in them hence the purple color along with the blue.


My internet has been out again for the last few days and we found out there is something wrong with our dish and the guy will be here Monday to work on it. I hope anyone having the bad/cold weather is staying safe and warm. Bback to the studio to dye I have some snowdyed t's waiting to be rinsed.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be selling any of the snow dyed onsies? They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great, Judi! My sister is expecting twins this summer ... so I have a great excuse to make some!!!

    ReplyDelete