Here are a few t's I did yesterday and washed out today. The first one I used black on and was happily surprised to see the grey I got. I have used black before but they never turned out like this.
One of my resolutions this year is to get some of my ufo's done. This quilt is on my design wall, I started this a thangles buck a block a few years ago and only had 11 blocks made. I found them in a pile and decided I should finish it so I have been working on it for a few days now. I still have 13 snowball blocks to make and I can then start putting the rows together. Hopefully it will be done this week and quilted. This picture shows only 16 of the 20 large blocks I made.