Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wonky Block Quilt

Yesterday I got the Yellow Brick Road quilt quilted so today I worked on the Wonky Block Quilt. I still have a few areas to fill in but it's almost done it still needs a solid border then I plan a skinny piano key border. By skinny I mean the size of the strips will be only about an inch wide and will be at an angle so not a regular piano key border.
I won't get back to this quilt until Monday I get the stitches out of my hand tomorrow then plan on going to see my grandkids. We have been trying for the past two weekends to go see them but we had accumulative snow every weekend. This weekend it's suppose to snow but I'm hoping it's just flurries. Anyone else tired of winter? I know I'm ready for spring.

2 comments:

  1. Judi---I love your quilt!!!!!! I am putting this on my "to do" list!!!! I like you are so ready for Spring---this quilt reminds me of bright sunny days to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most awesome wonky I have seen yet Judi!! Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete