I have been working on dyeing fabric this week the first picture is of some uglies I had laying around and I had some dyes in the frig I needed to use up so I just dumped the dyes on the fabric, when I went to iron them I realized they were sateen and I really like the way these turned out I think if I was trying to get these pieces this way there is no way they would of turned out right.
I was running short on oranges so here are a few and the reds from my previous post.
some neutrals and browns
more browns and some greys
grey fat quarter bundles
more grey fat quarters and some neutrals.
some browns that I fan folded and poured different colors of brown on.
I started another quilt this one is one of Judy Laquidara's from her book Weekend Quilts, the name of the quilt is Winter Break, I'm working on it when I'm done dyeing for the day and caught up with all my ironing so it may take me a awhile to get it done.
Today's accomplishments included dyeing 20 yards of fabric plus 14---10x10 pieces of velvet, these will all get washed out tomorrow and when I get caught up with the ironing I'll share pics again.