Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Catching up

This is a rug I have been working on using the pattern Aunt Philly's toothbrush rug. Aunt Philly started it last August while I was in Loveland,CO vending. I had put it aside and haven't worked on it since. I took it with me to my last show and worked on it while it was slow. I used 10 yards of snowdyed fabric on this.

Martha from IN stopped in my booth to visit with me while I was vending in Shipshewana, IN. She has been my roommate when I went on retreat with Jo Morton in Kansas. I do this retreat every year, Martha wasn't there this year and I missed her. It was good to see her.


This embroidered double wedding ring is a customer's quilt. I got it loaded on my machine today and started working on it. I'm stitching in the ditch around the melons, in the middle of the melons I'm doing feathers and around the machine embroidery I'm doing stippling. I got two rows of it quilted today, it will take a few days to work on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I thought I recognized Martha! It's great you got to connect again. I like your toothbrush rug...great color!

    ReplyDelete