Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ozark Piecemakers Guild Quilt Show Springfield, MO

 Today I set up for the Ozark Piecemakers Guild Quilt Show. It runs Thursday thru Saturday and has some awesome quilts on display and some great vendors. Set up was scheduled for today or tomorrow so I choose to drive down today to set up, it's suppose to rain tomorrow and I really don't want to haul everything in in the rain.


I usually get a 10x10 booth but this time I got  1 1/2 booths, it was suppose to be 10x15 and it ended up being 8x20 a lot bigger then what I usually get but I did fill it up. lol If your in the area stop in and say hi this show promises to be a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Wow your booth is awesome. Ok I would be in so much trouble attending a show I would want so many lovely things.


    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful as usual Judi, I hope that it is a good show and you sell lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete