Friday, October 22, 2010

Batik Quilt and Sewing and Quilt Expo

Yesterday I took the day off and drove up to the city to see just what the Sewing and Quilting Expo was all about. I was really disappointed that they didn't have more to do with quilting. The majority of what I saw was geared towards garment sewing and for me that is not what I was looking for. I did find some of the new Decolourant and purchased a few bottles and I did find some panto's that I really needed and bought some of them.

 Today I finished piecing this quilt top and it will now go into my to be quilted pile to be finished later.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty quilt!
    I have heard the same thing about the expo, there was one in our area last year, I think? Recently anyway. People said it was more of a vendor thing than a show. I wasn't able to go, but then didn't feel bad! lol

    ReplyDelete