Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quilting

I haven't had much to show lately most of what I have been doing are either Christmas gifts or client's quilts, I am still working on the flannel quilts. I do put them aside when I get a quilt that needs to be done so they are slow going. I do have almost 3 tops completed and all the blocks made for the 4th one. I am hoping to get the backs dyed this weekend and quilted next week.

Today I took the day and quilted a quilt and bound it for my Guild's CADV family. We adopted a family for Christmas and are giving each member in the family a quilt along with items they have asked for. I used Fox color thread and The Meandering Feather Panto.

3 comments:

  1. Judy Windham SaundersDecember 8, 2010 at 8:44 PM

    Love the meandering feather! Love the quilt! Bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt and the quilting is spectacular. Lucky family!

    ReplyDelete