Monday, April 27, 2009

home again

The Paducah show was slow, the crowds weren't there and the sales were down. The Executive Inn was not renovated and was extremely hot. The vendor areas to the left and right of the galleria were not marked adequately, there were small 4x8 signs and tape on the floor, the sun blasted down through the ceiling and people just were to hot to shop, now for the main expo center it was actually cold in there and there were crowds there. Alot of people say they just didn't know about all the little rooms off to the sides. I will not do the Paducah show again unless there are better facilities. I'm home again for a short 3 weeks then off to Overland Park for the MQS show.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry things weren't good for you. I am excited to be going to MQS though, so I will try to find you there.

    ReplyDelete