Thursday, February 19, 2009

internet and busy

I have been having nothing but problems being able to get into my email and onto any of my sites. The internet is sooooo sloooowwww.

I did notice I haven't posted in about a week but it just seems like there isn't anything to show besides not being able to post. I did finish the quilt top for my grandson BUT when I went to dye the back I didn't cut enough fabric and now I have to dye another piece. It's batching and I will get the washout done today and hopefully get it loaded onto the longarm. I also made a matching pillowcase. I have done lots and lots of running this past week.

I have order lots of batiks to sell at shows. I'll be doing $2 fat quarters as my special. When they get in I will be busy cutting them into fat quarters. I also have all my handddyed and snowdyed fabric ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. You could match some of the batiks up with co-ordinating fat quarters and try bundles and see if they sell as well.

    I know what you mean about posting. Sometimes it seems like there is a lot to post and other times its just the same old, same old.

    ReplyDelete